Bhooloka Vaikuntam - Srirangam

After getting a wonderful darshan of Sri Azhagiya Manavala perumal in Uraiyur, we proceeded towards Srirangam. Last time, I visited Srirangam on Vaikunta Ekadesi and was unable to get the darshan properly. I prayed to Sriranganatha requesting an opportunity to have his darshan sometime this year. My prayer reaped the fruit last week. Atlast, we reached Srirangam. Huge Iyyapa swamigal crowd was there. First, we visited Andal Sannidhi. Then we visited Mettu Narasimhar and Raamar and then went to see the Paramapadha nadhan sannidhi. Adiyen had a great Sowbhagyam of worshipping Andal in Kannadi arai with a green colour saree. Then we visited Ranganayaki Naachiyar. When I reached the Sannidhi, I chanted Lakshmi ashstotram. Had a great seva of Ranganayaki Naachiyar. Then we went to the Pattabiramar sannidhi. Bhattar there gave an explanation about the significance of the Pattabiramar there. This Ramar sannidhi is in straight line with Sri-ranganatha's padugai. When we visit Srirangam to get the seva of Sri ranganatha, we get to see him for a minute or two. During that time, we are either enjoying the beauty of moolavar or enjoying the beauty of Namperumal and we forget what to ask our wish. You can still pray to this Pattabiramar, it will be as good as praying to Ranganatha. Then we visited Srinivasar sannidhi since Srinivasar is adiyen's ishta deivam. We went to have a darshan of Sri ranganatha. Adiyen was deeply disturbed by the treatment of pilgrims near Ranganatha Sannidhi. One temple official was carrying sticks to control the crowd. Who gave him the authority to beat the iyyapa pilgrims who came to have darshan of Ranganatha? There was one supervisor named Vishwanathan was very rude to the pilgrims and was directing the official wielding the stick. Adiyen was offended when I tried to ask him reason for his rudeness. He told me that even if Ranganatha's relatives come to visit, he will treat in the same way. He still asked me who am I to ask?. Since it was a temple, I didnt want to fight with him and I kept quiet. There was heavy crowd and was able to see Ranganatha only for a second.Engrossed in the beauty of Ranganatha, forgot to see Namperumal.When I came out, I was sad that I couldnt see Namperumal. Then we visited Ramanuja sannidhi and got a good seva of ramanujacharya. Then we went to Chakrathazhwar sannidhi and had a good darshan of Sudarshanar. We came back and sat down near the Dwajastambam and meditated for a while. I was praying to Ranganatha to give one more opportunity to worship both Moolavar and Namperumal. We started from temple back to Trichy and retired for the day. Next day trip was excellent and we had an opportunity to visit Srirangam again.
Om Namo Narayanaya...

Comments