Anbil - Vadhivazhagiya Nambi Perumal

After having a wonderful darshan in Thiruvellarai, we proceeded to Anbil. I wanted to visit this stalam when I visited Kumbakonam, but couldnt visit because it was far off from Kumbakonam. The way to Anbil was really beautiful. For a person like me who grew up in a city, these places were really heaven as they were silent and peaceful. Anbil temple is really a very small temple. When we entered the temple, I could see lot of Sabarimala Bhaktas taking up irumudi. We went to the Moolavar Sannidhi and saw the enchanting Vadivazhagiva Nambi. I was speechless to see such a beautiful perumal and was just chanting the ashtaaksharam mantram. We then moved towards the Thaayar Sannidhi and prayed to the goddess. This temple needs renovation and some of us should come forward to contribute for the same. The Bhattar was so helpful and told us about the Thiruanbil Shetra puranam. Then, we started back to Trichy for lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thiruppavai - Avatharikai

Thiruppavai - The epitome of Bhakti and Saranagathi

East Ham Mahalakshmi Temple Ram Navami Festival