Koviladi - Appala Ranganathan

From Srirangam, we proceeded to the last divyadesam of our trip Kovilaadi which is enroute to Thanjavur. It is near Kallanai and is around 2 miles from there. The temple Raja Gopuram is under construction. We went inside and the Bhattar explained the kshethra puraanam. I have seen lot of people having a misconception that the moolavar holds the appa kudam,but in reality the kudam is about 1.5 meters away from his hand. The Bhattar insisted us to pray to Thaayar because she is the one who recommends to Perumal for us. She is the mother who helps us to get the father's blessing. He also insisted me that I should never let my parents down and live for the parents. I took it as an advise from perumal itself. I thanked perumal for providing me an opportunity to visit these divyashetram and started back to Chennai. After all, it was a nice way to end my vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thiruppavai - Avatharikai

Thiruppavai - The epitome of Bhakti and Saranagathi

East Ham Mahalakshmi Temple Ram Navami Festival